Thursday, January 19, 2012

Moving day for the most part, gets by me .. or January 18, 2012, a day that shall live in infamy.

I was on my way to Stewart Ave via bay-pass 20 to pick up Tiffani and give her a ride to school when I was a bit surprised to see or more precisely, not see, what remained of 568 Elm Grove Dr.  I picked up Tiffani and explained to her that I had thought I felt a little something off in my world the last couple of days but was unable to put my finger on what it might be until my drive over to pick her up. I went on to say that we would take a different route to ECC today so I could show her what I saw. She is very intuitive and quickly questioned if my old home was being tore down. I smiled and said we shall see.



A quote by- Letty Cottin Pogrebin

“The family endures because it offers the truth of mortality and immortality within the same group. The family endures because, better than the commune, kibbutz, or classroom, it seems to individualize and socialize its children, to make us feel at the same time unique and yet joined to all humanity, accepted as is and yet challenged to grow, loved unconditionally and yet propelled by greater expectations. Only in the family can so many extremes be reconciled and synthesized. Only in the family do we have a lifetime in which to do it.”

3 comments:

  1. Whew! All the evidence is gone!

    Great quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see a CSI team leave with what appeared to be a doggie bag, a full doggie bag!

    ReplyDelete