Saturday, February 04, 2012

Big Bird errr Snow Birds

On our travels the day before my 60th birthday there were several “Rest Area” stops so as to ease Wendy’s fears that the dogs would not explode we visited them with quite a frequency. During the first stop as I looked around I thought something was a bit out of place but was not able to figure it out. Then the second Rest Area came and I started to see some of the same cars/travelers. Then it dawned on me. There were no children to be seen or heard for as far as I could see. The average age of the couples, lots of couples, was 65-70 I would guess. This was a new experience for me that is being at a Rest Area and not seeing kids running around. I guess that Wendy are officially part of the flock considered Snow Birds. helllllp

No comments:

Post a Comment