Thursday, February 16, 2012

"Boss Oysters" for lunch

This afternoon Wendy and I had lunch at Boss Oysters where Wendy ordered the grilled chicken breast with red beans. Go figure. I had a dozen raw on the half shell then had the local blue crab. Mighty fine fiddles if I say so my self! The follow video may, err, does sound really bad! You may want to turn down your computers sound to start with. The poor sound quality is due to the heavens opening up with large amounts of rain and Boss Oysters with a metal roof the results can be heard.

  


1 comment:

  1. Move over Big Man.
    I am all about that Blue Crab !
    Computer has been hacked and is in the shop.
    Everything is go for 7 pm in Tallahassee.
    Gonna hit the ground running to the local seafood shack.
    Did I say I can't wait to see you two ?

    ReplyDelete