Sunday, June 24, 2012

Update. Finally


It is not like I have been doing nothing since coming home from Florida. Recently, I was Aramis's chew toy while Scott and Ann went to the East cost. Aramis really is a sweetheart.... when it is not 4am and that damn  turtle is not in his yard! OMG




Here is the Aramis, wanting, for his mommy and daddy. 


I kept myself busy doing little jobs here and there around the house, mostly enjoying the view of the marsh from their deck. I built wood benches, not to Scott's specifications, but built to Kurt's miss guided remembrance of how Scott wanted them built. I placed two of the behemoth benches in the woods before Scott and Ann came home. Scott may have to hire a moving company to get the other two were Ann and he want them. The way I figure it, four adults, Scott, Marc, Kurt and Ann (ok, three Jamokes and one adult, Ann) or eight Aramiss can sit on any one bench comfortably. I'am so looking forward to next visit when construction of a woodshed and re-standing another shed is being planed. I think Marc would make a good gofer.


From Rhinelander I headed to Minnesota where Marc, Paul and Brent had, the day before, started the demo phase of the new kitchen which is being built around the existing house. A few days ripping and tearing and the demo was at a point that the contractor and Marc were happy. Before leaving Scott's, he suggested taking in a Cubs game while I was in town (Twins hosted the Cubs). As it turned out, Kay, Marc and I meet Scott at the park and had much fun watching the Cubs bet the Twins. On the way out of the park Scott asked several people if they knew where he had parked his car? "I know I parked it by a brown brick building".

Home again, Mya and Payton happy to see their daily runs start back up. Wendy did take them on several walks but she keeps them on the leash do to a past run-in with the po po. :-)

1 comment: