Thursday, August 09, 2007

Wendy is wild about her wild flowers …


















Knee update. . . after three weeks of the therapist pulling, pushing and generally causing me pain I’m able to make a complete revolution on the stationary bike. While the knee is still a bit stiff, I’m working hard to regain my full range of motion. Dr. Palmer released me today to any type of exercise that I would care to do. Earlier this week under the watchful eye of the life guard (Wendy) I sneaked into the YMCA pool to stretch my knee. I’m looking forward to getting back into my three time a week swimming routine. Weather permitting (we have had lots of rain over the last week, I would guess the total is close to 8 – 10 inches just in Elgin) I walk Zach and Mya two times a day for a total of 2½ miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment