Saturday, March 09, 2013

HERE I GO


After visiting with Scott and Marc in Rhinelander and while driving home on Friday, I received a call from the Kane Center wanting to schedule the surgery day that I have been working towards for the last 5 weeks.

Having received clearances from several doctors, more appointments were set to get pre-surgery testing completed at Alexian Brothers in Hoffman Estates, Dr. Wallace, the surgeon preforming the “Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy” and one last check of pre-surgery test results by my doctor and I will be good to go. 

The date has been set for Friday, March 22.

Today I started the pre-surgery diet that calls for, four, high protein “meal replacement” drinks a day. Think liquid drywall, with a hint of vanilla. Yummy.

Thanks to all for your support, encouragement and love!  Any, all questions are welcome. Updated posts too come.

March 9, 2013.   368 Lbs. give or take.

P.S.  Ankle on the mend. Able to bare weight with walking boot and each day using the crunches less and less. I know two dogs who will be very happy to get back into the woods. The sooner the better!

2 comments: