Monday, March 19, 2012

Sister K's visit flying by fast.


Seams like just yesterday that I picked up Kay at the airport and today she will be making the trip home to the blustery cold, icy north. OK, at least let me think you all are buried in snow and ice while I sit on the beach fishing. 



On my travels to and from the Tallahassee airport I caught sight of a row of old trucks on the side of the road. If you are not looking for them it is easy to miss em. Kay shouted out, Oh cool! Did you see the trucks all lined up? I turned around and we stopped to check out this unusual sight.



Kay sampled both the raw oysters and baked. I can say with some serenity that she prefers the later, with butter and cheese!


Wendy and I are so happy  that Kay was able to make the trip! She enjoyed the sun (got just the right amount, not to much, not to little) and saw to her and our delight, dolphins playing and chasing their breafkist close to shore. She found some treasure while hunting with my metal detector. Went fishing with her brother and just plain hanging around the pool talking, or should I say listening to Wendy talk up a storm.


Kay talks about buying a "Tiny" house (click here ) and putting it on the beach. That is my sister K! I hope all her dreams come true. She deserves every one.

Oh, did I mention Rib Fest in Eastpoint!


  

3 comments:

  1. I saw those cars a few years ago and took this: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/l8d6FrYYH3enHkCSUz0XcmUExVTl7-DPx_Vu8vOwr6w?feat=directlink

    I like yours better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those rusty trucks too. Thought about stopping but I think it was raining.
    Happy for the happy.
    Me thinks you are on a roll.
    Finish strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More guests on the horizon ?
    Hope your final week is the best one of all.
    Can't wait to hear all the details.

    ReplyDelete